One popular feature of Magento sites is the Blog.
There are predominantly two ways we can integrate blogs in the Magento
- Wordpress blogs
- To integrate WordPress blogs, it required to install the extension like WordPress Integration by Fishpig that fetches blogs from the WordPress and shows on the Magento frontend.
- Third party Magento extension
- And another way is, use third party magento extension from that we can add blogs directly from the Magento backend instead of integrating using any third-party service like WordPress.
One free and popular third party blog extension available is the Magento 2 Blog Extension by Magefan. It provides the GraphQL support that covers all endpoints.
So it is a good idea to build the blog extension for the PWA Studio on top of this extension.
Here is the Blog extension for PWA Studio
- It requires the following installations to integrate the blog feature in the projectcomposer require magefan/module-blog magefan/module-blog-graph-qlbin/magento s:upbin/magento s:d:cbin/magento s:s:d
- Install the following blog extension in the PWA Studio projectnpm i @dankhrapiyush/blog
It covers the following features
- Blog List and View Page
- Post Blog Comments
- Related products
- Blog Tag and Category View Page
- SEO-friendly URLs
I hope it helps merchants and developers to integrate the blog feature in their PWA Studio project. Cheers!